Sunday, January 31, 2010

TSMONDAY14 Sketch Challenge!

Welcome to another Stampalicious Monday! Thanks so much to all of you who played in last weeks challenge!!! We saw some really awesome Valentines!! We are happy to announce that Martha of Creating is Fun is the winner of our $10 Gift Certificate from Totally Stampalicious! Please e-mail us at totallystampalicious@gmail.com to claim your prize!!

Don't forget that we've held over our Farmer Hawg/Sentiment Set Sale! You have a few more days to purchase these two stamp sets for one low price of $19.95!

Now onto this weeks challenge!! I figured it was time for another sketch so here it is!!

And here is my sample of this sketch using some of the Super Cool Accessories from Glam Kitty!!


I dug into my scrap box for this one and found some awesome pink and black patterned papers...one of my fave color combos!!

Now it's your turn to give this layout a try! Be sure to post your creation here using Mr.Linky and if you upload to SCS use Keyword TSMONDAY14!



2 comments:

  1. Oh I love your purses and the colour! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun sketch Joycelyn I linked mine up!! Love those purses!!

    ReplyDelete