Sunday, November 29, 2009

Stampalicious Sketch Challenge!

Dontcha just love Mondays?! I do!!! Especially when I get to announce another winner from one of our Stampalicious Challenges!!! CONGRATULATIONS LINDA!! Your wonderful Road Hawg creation got you a $10 Gift Certificate to the Totally Stampalicious Store!! THANK YOU so much for playing along with us!!

We are still running our Newsletter $100 Gift Certificate Give Away as well so if you haven't signed up yet be sure to head on over to the store so that you can!!

For this week I am very pleased to be offering up ANOTHER $10 Gift Certificate to one lucky winner! We have a fun sketch challenge for you that I hope you will all enjoy!

Here is my sample! I was so inspired by Linda's beautiful card that I decided to pull out my Road Hawg as well!!! It was kind of nice to take a break from Christmas cards too!!



Anyone can play along in our challenges and you are welcome to use any stamps you'd like!! Please make sure you post your creation here using Mr. Linky and if you upload to SCS use Keyword TSMONDAY8!!


3 comments:

  1. Awesome job on your card Joycelyn, I never thought to use the little stamp on his head! and the highlight in the heart looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch - and helped me out with a birthday card to boot! Thanks so much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch & Awesome card Joycelyn and everybody that play along with the challenge..:)

    ReplyDelete