Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Bouquet of Flowers!

PSSSSSSSSSSTTT......Hey, it's me! Becky (aka: auntbaba246), the other owner of Totally Stampalicious! Guess what? I just got off the phone with Joycelyn! She is heading out tomorrow for a Disney Cruise and won't be near a computer for the next two weeks!

Last time she left I got into ALL sorts of trouble giving stuff away! Since she won't see this post again until she gets back I thought I would invade it and tantalize your taste buds.

We are releasing 4 NEW STAMP SETS on March 22nd so I thought I would give away one of each of the new sets to one of our lucky players in this weeks challenge!

Not only will you get all 4 new sets, if you PROMISE not to show anyone I will also send you the pics of the new sets so you will be the FIRST person to see them days before they are released! How cool is that?

How do you win? Glad you asked! All you have to do is play along in this weeks challenge and link up your project using Mr.Linky at the bottom of this post. It's that simple! I will use random.org to generate a winner and announce the lucky crafter on our next Stampalicious Monday post this March 19th.

Now just keep reading to see Joycelyn's original post!
....................................................................................
Happy Stampalicious Monday!!
Sooo many people wanted to share their Spring Creations last week and I think that is something to really celebrate!!
Let's give something away today!!
Our randomly selected winner is...............

Cat Spicer
Please contact us at
totallystampalicious@gmail.com
to claim your $5 Gift Certificate!

I think we need to keep our focus on the gorgeous weather we can be expecting in the not so distant future...and with sunny skies, comes beautiful flowers!!
Today's challenge is all about flowers....all kinds of flowers...paper flowers, ribbon flowers, silk flowers...ALL FLOWERS!!!

Let's see what our Stampalicious Dream Team has come up with!









Sue - Coffeestamper









Now let's see the different kinds of flowers you can come up with your card or project!! Just link it here below so we can all have a peek and who knows...maybe you could WIN!!!


27 comments:

  1. What a lovely giveaway.....and what a great new challenge....congrat to the lucky winner Cat xxxx hugs amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a fun challenge and great inspiration. I hope my stamped bouquet fits...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know who's having more fun, Jocelyn on her cruise or you absconding with the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I'm late, girls!!! Such lovely cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful inspiration! Thanks for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, could you delete my entry at No1 please as i was a little bit dense at work and posted without a card....have re-entered at No 10.....sorry xxxxx hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm, my #4 entry is the wrong thing!!! sorry! goodness, i'm on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful DT cards, great inspiration once again.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome Cretions. Thanks for allowing me to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for a wonderful challenge! I used some tiny ceramic flowers in my pearl flourish :) Hope you like!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I posted my link.. I love this site. However, I have tried to view the DT cards about 5 times today and I get black boxes with an explanation mark. I will try to view their cards again later.
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Challenge!! Love the flowers:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am not sure why we were getting the black boxes however I have re-inserted all of the photos so hopefully this has fixed the issue!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooops!Sorry I accidentally nudged the wrong button on my keypad and added a link again.Can you delete No.54 please.No.55 is the correct entry.
    Super DT creations BTW.
    Thanks,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I used 3 paper flowers and sprayed them with my glimmer mists. Can't wait to see if I win some of the new stamps! While the cat's away......LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for a fun challenge and a wonderful prize. Hope I win, wish me luck! hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great challenge! I got to use some things I don't use often. I loved all the samples, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this challenge. Great projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loved reading this blog, you style of typing/talking is so fun and inviting. I added my scrap page into the challenge, thank you for hosting it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome job ladies..love these cards...great challenge, my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Your DT examples are awesome. Well done everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for a wonderful challenge. Hugs, Maxine. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. My 1st time to your site! Love it and your contests! I attach my card in a few minutes!!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete