Sunday, November 13, 2011

A 3-D Challenge!

It's another happy Stampalicious Monday and we are another week closer to Christmas so I thought this week we should do a challenge to help get a few of those home-made gifts made!!!
BUT!
Just before we got on to that, I'm pretty sure I promised a PRIZE to one lucky player if we reached over 100 Players in last week's challenge! Well, sadly, we did NOT reach 100 players. :-(
BUT!
We're going to give away a prize anyway!!!!!
#33 - Nerdette Stephanie
YOU are the lucky winner of ANY STAMP SET of your choice from
Totally Stampalicious!
Please contact us at
totallystampalicious@gmail.com
to claim your prize!

OK, so now onto this week's challenge!!!
Anything 3-D will do!!! Boxes! Bags! Even Tags on 3D items are totally acceptable!!!

Now let's see what the Stampalicious Dream Team came up with!!!


Angel - Angel's Creative World

6 comments:

  1. Such AMAZING projects this week ladies!! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE the projects for this week's challenge! I agree with Jessie - AMAZING work Ladies!!! Congratulations to Nerdette Stephanie on winning the free stamp set!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love 3D projects that double as gifts, thank-you for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ladies,
    Thank you so much for the inspiration. I simply think that ALL of your creations are fantastic.
    Both Laurie & Lori ... I Luurrrve the boxes. Sooo cute :) Maybe one day I will try my hand at them lol. Congrats to the previous winner that won the stamp set. Lucky you :)
    Thanks again..the challenge was/is a good one :)
    Hope to see you next time.
    Lisa

    P.S I'm wondering if you have any positions available on the Design Team? I'm looking at joining one :) If you do, can you leave me a comment on my blog please? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Design Team really knocked it out the ball park with their projects - fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Job Ladies...Glad I could take part this week

    ReplyDelete