Monday, July 25, 2011

Sneak Peek Day #2

Please scroll down to the next post to enter our ANYTHING GOES challenge!

So now that you have all had the time to get to know Dexter and his wonderful creator Sylvia Zet of Wee Stamps we need to wet your appetite for more!

For those of you that live here in Alberta, Canada I know you will sympathize with me as I complain about all of the rain we have gotten! My feet are now webbed, I am beginning to grow feathers and the odd QUACK escapes my mouth from time to time! So we thought we would try and cheer ourselves up with a stamp set filled with hot, sunny day treats! Now, I know the rest of Canada and the United States has been experiencing heat waves so I am sure you will appreciate a cool treat as well!

Introducing...............POPPI PENGUIN...............This little cutie is drawn by ever so FABULOUS artist Jodie Mackrell of Bugaboo Stamps!

Lets see what our extroadinarily, talented, DT members have for you!

Sue Titolo - CoffeeStamper


Lori Turner - Inkingly Yours


Becky (Thats Me!) - Stampin' For Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment