Sunday, May 1, 2011

Kickin' It Old School!

Yep!!! That's right...this week for Stampalicious Monday we are
Kickin' It Old School!!
We want you to make a card or project using a stamp that hasn't seen ink in
AT LEAST 6 MONTHS!


I think we need to offer a prize for this challenge...don't you?!! I think maybe we will offer up one lucky winner THEIR CHOICE of ONE of the ORIGINAL FOUR Totally Stampalicious Stamp Sets!!! That's a $15.95 value!!

It's also time to intruduce our May Guest Designer, the incredibly talented
Lynda Benden ~ Stamp Act !!
We are so lucky to have Lynda along with us and we're SUPER EXCITED to see the gorgeous designs she is sure to have for us!

Let's start off this weeks samples with one of Lynda's amazing creations using one of the very first Stella's we turned into a stamp set!


Now all you have to do to be eligible to win the AWESOME PRIZE we are offering up this week is PLAY ALONG and leave a link to your creation on your blog or on-line gallery with the handy Mr. Linky below!


4 comments:

  1. Love this challenge. Thanks. The Samples are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun challenge - it is always nice to give stamps that haven't seen ink in a little while some love. Congrats on the DT Spot Lynda - WOO HOO! Lovely samples from everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed inking up again, great challenge, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess Mr. Linky went to sleep, so here is a link to my card with a stamp I haven't use for a year, I think. Thanks for challenging me into this. I love what came out of it!

    ReplyDelete