Sunday, January 16, 2011

Masculine Monday!

It's Stampalicious Monday and we've got some FABULOUS inspiration from the DT to share with you today!! But FIRST I'd like to announce our February and March Guest Designers!!
Please welcome our FANTASTIC February Guest Designer
Lori - Inkingly Yours

and

Our MAGNIFICENT March Guest Designer
Julie - Julie Makes Cards

We are all so excited to have these incredibly talented ladies joining us for next few months!!

Now on to this week's Stampalicious Challenge!
We are going to celebrate the amazing men in our lives by creating cards for them!!! Our challenge is to make any kind of Masculine card!
Here are all of the spectacular samples from the team!

Check out this super fun creation from Becky!

And here's one from Cindy that her Grandsons helped her with!! How cute is that?!!

I just love the tools and toolbox on this Gus card from Irene!


I LOVE the textured background on Joanne's creation!!

That tool paper is PERFECT on Laurie's card!


Check out all the cool hardware on Lynnor's fab project!

The twine border looks AWESOME on this card from Monique...and is that a moustache on Gus?!
Patricia always blows me away with the sewing she does on her cards!! LOVE it!!!


Isn't Stacy's notebook just the cutest...and how handy for the handyman in your life!!!
Sue found some fun pictures of tools and used them to embellish her clever creation!!!


Lot's of WOW factor for our viewing pleasure!!! Now it's your turn...just leave a link to your creation below with Mr.Linky!!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome cards ladies! (and grandsons..LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot *wait* to be your Guest Designer for February ladies!!! You gals rock :) Awesome cards this week, DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You so much for inviting me to be your March Guest Design Team member! I'm so excited! This week's challenge is perfect. I never have enough masculine cards. Love the DT samples this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DT cards, what a great images you used!
    Fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great cards! I gotta get me some of those men!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited...my new stamps just arrived and I can't wait to create!! This is my first order with Totally Stampalicious and I am very impressed with the service and my new stamps. I am going to scrap booking camp with 16 other ladies next weekend so I am sure they will want to share. We are doing Make n' takes on Thursday so mine is going to be with one of my new stamps.
    I really want to order the Gus stamp sets too. When will they be back in stock??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic inspirational cards from the DT. Thankyou

    ReplyDelete