Monday, December 20, 2010

It's All Faux Fun!!


Merry Christmas Everyone!!
There's only a few days left before the big day and I know, for one, I am definitely NOT ready!! Lol!! I still have a few gifts to buy and almost all of them to wrap yet...and I still need groceries!!!
Oh well...I work better under pressure anyway!!
We had LOTS of players again last week, so we're going to celebrate by giving away another prize!

This week's WINNER is

Tammylee Newberry

You've won a $5 Gift Certificate from Totally Stampalicious!!
Please contact us at
totallystampalicious@gmail.com
to claim your prize!!


This week's challenge is another easy one!!! Just FAKE IT!!! Make some faux brads, or faux stitching, or faux snow, or faux flowers or faux metal.....well I think you get my point !! LOL!!

Let's see what the DT came up with! (I did have one made but sent it off before I got a picture of it...guess I'll just have to make another!!)








Now let's see what you can come up with to 'FAUX UP' your card!! Just leave a link to your creation below with the handy dandy Mr.Linky!

5 comments:

  1. what a fun theme... loved it... the DT inspirations were gorgeous...
    have submitted my entry... looking fwd to taking part again:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another great challenge! The design team did a Fabulous job making samples to inspire us! I had fun making my faux brads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you like my faux leaves. Thanks for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool challenge, thanks and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge and fantastic cards! Thanks for the inspiration and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete