Sunday, November 28, 2010

Stampalicious Monday - Anything Goes!!

Happy Monday!!
We hope everyone had a great weekend and was able to take advantage of some of the incredible Black Friday sales!!

We know that everyone's schedules are starting to get busy with the holiday's fast approaching, so we thought we'd make it real easy on ya by having an
ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE!
That's right...ANYTHING!!!

Now we expect to have quite a few players for this one...but we've NEVER had 100 players or more! Soooo, if we go OVER the 100 player mark, we're going to give away a PRIZE valued at OVER $30!


Now let's see what our Fabulous Design Team came up with!!

Sue- Coffestamper






Now it's your turn...just be sure to leave a link to your creation back here using the handy Mr.Linky below!!
Maybe YOU could be the lucky winner if we get over 100 players!!

14 comments:

  1. Great dt samples - ladies.... I emailed my card to Jocelyn on Friday.... and put it in the yahoo gallery... it must have gotten lost in the shuffle somewhere.... have a great week....
    Hugs.. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. The DT cards are wonderful. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards DT's I love Stella and JJ! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun challenge! You did say ANYTHING goes...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love anything goes challenges. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh...I do love Stella and you ladies have done an outstanding job with these beautiful creations! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Ladies, I would like to say, you Ladies sure did some awesome work on your cards! I can't wait to hit the big leagues;) I really enjoyed the anything goes!! I hope you all like my card,

    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your DT samples!!! Wooo hoooo I'm #101!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the chance to enter this fun challenge. Love the work of your design team! Jenny B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your DT has made amazing cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous DT creations, I really enjoyed making something other than Christmas cards!!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete