Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stampalicious CASE Challenge

Welcome back to another Stampalicious Monday!!
We saw some amazing cards from last week's Snowflake Challenge!! Thanks you so much to all of those who played!


We have an extra special fun challenge this week...and I think we should have an extra special PRIZE to go along with it!!

Our challenge is to CASE (or copy) one of our Design Team's cards!

Cindy Haffner's Corner
Monique - For The Love of Paper
Lynnor - Just Add Glitter
Melissa - My Paper Obsession
Laurie - On the Bright Side
Becky - Stampin' For Fun
Patricia - Stamping With Kokirose
Joycelyn - Stamps 'n' Coffee
Vicki - Summerthyme Studio
Stacy - Twinshappy
Sue - Coffeestamper (SCS Gallery)


So would you like to know what the prize is?!
How does a $15 Gift Certificate sound?!

Now let's see who our DT CASE'd!!

Sue CASE'd one of Lauries fabulous creations!


Stacy CASE'd our Wonderful Sue (aka Perk)


Pat CASE'd me (Joycelyn)!

Monique CASE'd the Spectacular Stacy!!

Laurie CASE'd one of Patricia's AWESOME cards!


Cindy CASE'd another of Sue's super fun designs!

Well, I'm off to do a little CASEing myself...just not sure who yet...might even have to do a few!! I sure hope you will enjoy this challenge as much as we have...and don't forget about the PRIZE for one of our lucky players!!
Just leave a link to your blog or gallery with Mr.Linky below!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this was so much fun! Free Rein to KopyKat, now that's what I like to see! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was hard to pick who to case because I loved all of the cards! Love the challenge, great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Linky is MIA that silly boy! Here's my project link
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete