Sunday, September 12, 2010

Blog Hop Winners and New Challenge!

Happy Stampalicious Monday!!!
I am so excited to announce our Blog Hop Winners from our latest release of the Totally Stampalicious Bugaboo Line!! Thanks so much to everyone who joined us and we hope you'll join us again NEXT MONTH for our next FABULOUS release!!
So without further ado, here our BLOG HOP WINNERS!!

1st Prize -
All 4 New Sets - Crystal
2nd Prize - $15 Gift Certificate - Jacilynn
3rd Prize -
$10 Gift Certificate - Holly AKA KopyKat


CONGRATULATIONS and thanks again for joining us!
Please contact us to claim your prize!
totallystampalicious@gmail.com

So now on with the show!!! This weeks challenge is all about BOOKMARKS!!! Any kind of Bookmark will do so lets see how creative you can get!!

Check out this ADORABLE set from Sue AKA Coffeestamper...what a beautiful gift!!!



Here are a couple of outrageously sweet corner bookmarks from
Monique - For the Love of Paper!



And check out this one using our latest Scarlette Stamp Set from Lynnor - Just Add Glitter!! This is perfect for those who love to read in the tub!! (like me!)
And here's a standard bookmark that I (Stamps 'n' Coffee) made using Chef Pierre...I thought I'd use it to mark recipes in my fave cookbook!!


Cindy - Cindy Haffner's Corner
, created this little cutie with our newly released Angel Bear set!!! LOVE him(or her) in yellow!!
And here's another SWEET Angel Bear Bookmarker from the very talented Laurie - On the Bright Side!



This one is made by Rebeccah using Cafe Scarlette - Stampin for Fun!



We can't wait to see your bookmarks so be sure to leave a link here with our Handy Mr.Linky below!! Don't forget that Becky and I love to give away random prizes to our challenge players!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mr Linky seems to have gone 'walkies' I'm afraid, so I'm leaving my link here

    http://spsetc.blogspot.com/2010/09/one-stitch-at-time-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete