Sunday, July 25, 2010

Stampalicious Monday Birthday Challenge!

We're celebrating Birthday's here on the Totally Stampalicious Blog and boy, do we know birthdays!! You can find all kinds of fabulous Birthday Stamp Sets at the
Totally Stampalicious Store!!
And don't forget to check out our AWESOME SUMMER SALE!!!


Our challenge this week is to create a birthday card or project!

Here are some GORGEOUS samples from the Stampalicious DT!

Check out Birthday Boy all in blue from Sue - Coffeestamper
And here's our adorable Bugaboo Fat Mouse from Lynnor - Just Add Glitter


Here's Scarlette in Yellow and Grey...how chic...and I love those daisies!!! Thanks Melissa - My Paper Obsession

Vicki - Summerthyme Studio, created this lovely creation using Scarlette as well...GORGEOUS polka dots and that tuquoise just POPS!!


Doesn't Scarlette look HOT as a blonde?! Cindy Haffner created this beauty...LOVE those gorgeous flowers!!


Mmmm...look at that chocolate cupcake Becky - Stampin' For Fun, made for Birthday Boy! DEE-LISH!!
I think in honor of everyone who has a birthday (that means YOU) we'll give one lucky player a present...but shhh...presents are supposed to be a surprise!! All you have to do to be eligible is create some kind of Birthday card, post it to your blog or on-line gallery and link it back her with the handy Mr.Linky below!!


8 comments:

  1. Great Blog. I'm glad I found you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenge! I hope it's okay to use any stamps! I didn't see anything that said it wasn't okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, always good to send some birthday cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya ladies, thanks for the challenge and the wonderfull DT cards. Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! I have only just found your site, but I will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun challenge ladies! Thanks again for the beautiful stamps, I will have fun with them for sure.

    Kindly, Peggy.

    Wonderful inspiration everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab DT projects...Love them.
    Here is my card.
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete