Monday, May 24, 2010

A Manly Stampalicious Monday!

I hope you have all enjoyed a wonderful weekend!  For some of us Albertans that meant SNOW!  Trust me, when I woke up to the white stuff Saturday morning I was not impressed!  Thankfully it has all melted and hopefully Mother Nature plans on being a little kinder this week!

Thank you to all who played in our last weeks challenge!  Our winner is SAMMIBUG!  Please get a hold of us at totallystampalicious@gmail.com to claim a digi set of your choice!

This week we would like to see a Manly card!  Pull out all the stops and lets see how manly we can get!  When you are ready just link your card to Mr.Linky.  If you are uploading to SCS use the keywords TSMonday!  Now, check out some FABULOUS samples from our DT!

Laurie - On the Bright Side!


Cindy - Cindy Haffners Corner


Patricia - Stamping with Kokirose


Becky- Stampin' For Fun!


Sue - CoffeeStamper


Stacy - Twinshappy


Joycelyn - Stampsn'Coffee


Monique - For The Love of Paper


4 comments:

  1. WoWzA, the DT samples are fabulous! Thanks for another fun challenge, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My card isn't very manly, but thought a few extra father's day cards would be handy....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally Inspiring cards....love all the manly idea...this is my card:

    http://creativewithmonika.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-last-minute-card-number-2-from-today.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry could you please deleted my number 10 card it was not shown and I klick once more my name and my links I am really sorry...but I have another card will posting soon in number 12 :)

    ReplyDelete