Thursday, March 11, 2010

Coffee Shop Blog Hop Starts HERE!

Welcome to the first stop of the Coffee Shop Blog Hop!!!
This is Totally Stampalicious's very first Blog Hop and we are so excited that you've decided to come to the party!! Our guest of honor this evening is our newest addition to Totally Stampalicious Family....
Coffee Brawd!!!
(*applause * applause*)

Available at MIDNIGHT EST Thursday, HERE!

So we thought it would be way too hard to pick just one or two winners so we will be letting our DT choose one lucky winner from EACH of their blogs!! So that means we'll have 12 WINNERS!! Wanna know what we're giving away?!
6 - $5 Gift Certificates
3 - $10 Gift Certificates
2 - Coffee Brawd Stamps Set
*Grand Prize* - 2 Stamp Sets and 2 Digi Sets - WINNER'S CHOICE

Pretty Cool huh? All you have to do is make sure you leave a comment on every DT Members Blog and YOU could win!!!! The Blog Hop ends at 9PM EST Friday March 12! Winners will be announced on Stampalicious Monday the 15th!

So how's about we get STARTED!
Here's a little project I whipped up for that would be perfect for any Coffee Lover! It includes a bookmark, Post-It Note holder and a card!

And here's a close up of the card!


Now be sure to leave a comment and you'll be automatically entered to win the prize for this Blog! Remember, we are giving away one prize for EACH blog! They will be drawn randomly at the end of the Hop (Friday 9PM EST) and announced on Monday March 12!

Are you ready to get hoppin'!? Your next stop on the Coffee Shop Blog Hop is our very special Guest Hopper...the AMAZINGLY TALENTED
FRANCES BYRNE aka Stamp Owl!!

And just in case you get a little lost or if there are any glitches, here is the order of the Hop with links to all of the blogs!

Totally Stampalicious
Sue -SCS Gallery

Thank you so much for joining us and I hope you enjoy all the Wickedly Caffeinated Creations the DT has come up with!!!

35 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I want a robe just like that one!! And a cup of that java, too!!1 So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, Joycelyn... this is such a super cute set...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project Joycelyn..Love these colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this set! So great for all those coffee junkies! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours you've used and that sentiment just makes me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colours on this are gorgeous! What an awesome set!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the card, love love the card

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous set, and great color combo you chose to work with! So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What better way to start the morning! Jot down your list of things to do as you enjoy the mornings java! What a sweet set.
    Sue Jones

    ReplyDelete
  10. WoooooooHoooooo! A hopping we will go, a hopping we will go! Fantastic card Joycelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super nice project! Love the paper & paper piecing. Nice new stamp set too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute sentiments, perfect for my mother-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOOOo I love this...love the lil paperclip to go with it too! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGOSH, this is so awesome! I am a total "coffee brawd" too LOL...I cannot start my day without a nice STRONG cup of Joe...I think I need to HAVE this set!!! Thanks for the hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable set, love the fact that she is a real brawd who just wants her coffee. lol. Your card is so cute, love the dp and card design

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great blog hop, loved all of the ideas! The set will fill a nitch with all of us coffee lovers - I sure am glad I started with a fresh cup before heading over to the hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute project, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute card. Love the image!!! Can't wait to see what the rest of the DT has in store...putting my hopping shoes on!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Everyones cards and projects were great! I love this set!Hugs Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that Brawd! Going home to finish the hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my gash, I love Coffeee Brawd...her boobs are classic! Am I allowed to say that on blogger? LOL! It's like a self protrait! Bwahahahaha! I'm off hoppin'!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ilove your card layout and the paper is perfect.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  23. So much fun!!! I'm going to keep hopping...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stopping in again to say how much I enjoyed your hop! What a talented bunch you have! Found some great new blogs! Love the stamp set. Congrats to ALL of you. Outstanding hop!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great project. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the cards and the colors are great. I just love that rich chocolate color. Congrats and can't wait to bloghop!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Omgosh, I just found your site an hour before the end of your hop! woohoo!

    gorgeous creation, love these colors!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  28. that was a fabulous hop!
    Have a great evening!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love this set!!! I have already posted a card on my blog using it!

    ReplyDelete