Friday, November 20, 2009

Better Late Than Never?!

I was so excited about the up and coming winner of our $100 Gift Certificate I completely FORGOT to announce the winner of our LAST CHALLENGE!!! DOH!!!!!!

MONIQUE HANSEN is our lucky winner of the $10 Gift Certificate for the Glitter Challenge! I will be contacting Monique immediately to give her my sincerest apologies...and the gift certificate of course!!

Don't forget about our FREE SHIPPING SALE at Totally Stampalicious!!! THere's only a few days left so shop NOW!!

Check out this AMAZING creation by our friend and designer Lynnor (aka icensheba)! I just love this snow globe idea!!! Beautifully done, Lynnor!


Thanks for stoppin' by today and stay tuned to find out what's goin' on for our next Stampaliciuos Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment