Sunday, October 11, 2009

Stampalicous Monday -Better Shape Up!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our fellow Canadians! I am still full from my Thanksgiving feast and that was on SATURDAY!!!! Lol!!

We hope you had a chance to take advantage of our awesome sale last week for Stampalicious Monday but if you missed it, be sure to check back EVERY Monday to see what we got goin' on! We've decided to offer up another card challenge for this week! We'd like you to make a card in ANY shape OTHER than plain ol' squares or rectangles! Circles, ovals, stars...use your Top Note die or nesties....let's see what you can come up with!

This week we are offering a $10 Gift Certificate from Totally Stampalicious! To qualify for the prize all you need to do is make a new card for the challenge and post it here using Mr. Linky! If you upload it to SCS be sure to use keyword TSMONDAY3! No need to use our stamps but if you've got 'em, by all means use 'em!! You have until next Sunday at 7PM EST to enter and we will announce the winner on the Stampalcious Monday post!

Here's my sample!


I used one of the card bases I got in a CTMH kit! My Witch Brawd is all decked out in a glittery outfit (the photo does not do it justice)...she really is 'totally witchin'!! Lol!

Thanks much for stoppin' in today and I sure hope you'll play along with us!!!


1 comment:

  1. What a great card! I love the bold colour contrast, and of course the glittery Witchy Brawd! Thanks for the challenge!
    Laurie/virgo5

    ReplyDelete